Your privacy is our priority.
Your privacy and security are important to us. At dopay, we treat your personal information as private and confidential at all times, and are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your information secure. We want you to clearly understand what personal information we collect about you, and how we use it.
Our Privacy Principles
- Any personal information provided by you to dopay will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested and for other related purposes which may include, updating and enhancing our records, understanding your financial needs and suitability for other products, advising you of other products and services that may be of interest to you, fraud prevention, and for purposes required by law or regulation.
- We only share information about you where it is required in order to provide you with our services (e.g. with our third party service providers such as our partner bank and card processor), or where required or permitted by law.
- We implement strong privacy and security standards within our organisation, and train our staff to meet these standards.
- When we analyse or aggregate information to help us improve the services we provide, or for any other legal purpose, we anonymise your data in order to protect your privacy.
- We may, from time-to-time, contact you with marketing messages that may interest you. You will always have the option to opt-out of receiving these messages, or to specify the channel we use to send these messages to you, at any time.
Making Sure Your Information is Accurate
Keeping your information accurate and up-to-date is very important. If you ever find that your information is incomplete, inaccurate, or not current, please contact us.
Changes to This Statement
It may at times be necessary for us to amend our Privacy Statement. The current version will be maintained on our website.