Swing Out Centrifuge
HWLAB Swing-out centrifuge is widely used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers. Horizontal separation offers many advantages over traditional fixed-angle separations, including tighter straight-line gel separations to reduce re-spins and re-mixes.
The unique swing-out rotor - streamline frontal area and high stability reduce the wind resistance effectively and load of motor, which is advantaged for reducing noise and temperature, make it quiet and protecting test samples.
- Maintenance-free brushless motor.
- LCD display of time and speed.
- Adjustable speed from 300r/min to 4000r/min.
- Timer, from 15s to 99min or continuous operation.
- For 24x 10ml/7m/5ml/3ml blood Collection tube.
- Lid automatically open at the end of the run to prevent sample warming and to reduce handing time.
- Three program button P1/P2/P3 for easy access to routine programs.
- The button rpm/rcf for easy to shift.
- Automatic rotor imbalance detection.
|Rotor capacity||24x10ml/7ml/5ml/3ml blood collection tubes
|Speed||From 300r/min to 4000r/min|
|Timer||15s-99min / continuous operation|
|Motor type||Brushless motor|