AVE Science & Technology AVE-766 Series Pending FDA Clearance;Latest Launch, six channels work alternately, compatible with AVE-752 Automati.. Product #: AC019AV based on 0 reviews 2 - 3 Days
Brand: AVE Science & Technology
Product Code: AC019AV
Availability: 2 - 3 Days (Product will be available at: 05-06-2018)
Pending FDA Clearance;Latest Launch, six channels work alternately, compatible with AVE-752 Automatic Urine Analyzers at perfect matching throughput and customized for large-sized laboratories.
Instrument Work Flow
- All types of Urine Formed Elements are classified and counted, with automatic erythrocytes morphological analysis available and real images and statistical diagrams displayable and printable;
- It is connectable to Automatic Urine Analyzers and a comprehensive report is generated;
- Urine physical indexes are reportable;
- Extensible tests of Hydrothoax, Cerebrospinal Fluid etc. can be don as well.
Use automated morphological microscopy technology to capture real images of urine formed elements, and then locate and track, recognize, classify and count them.
- Made strictly according to ISLH Recommended Reference Procedure for the Enumeration of Particles in Urine;
- Double microscope works simultaneously to improve throughput sharply up to 200 tests / hour;
- Un-centrifuged urine samples at cutoff concentration level of 3-5cell/µl are detectable;
- Automatic sampling system with liquid level detection;
- Automatic recognition, classification and quantitation of urine formed elements;
- Precise erythrocytes morphological analysis helps to determine the source of hematuria;
- Real whole view-field microscopic images of urine formed elements are presented;
- Automatic notice of verification and on-screen verification, no additional microscopic review needed;
- Characteristic parameters of urine formed elements are available for further clinical research;
- Standardized and confirmatory analysis report with both images and diagrams available;
- Self-learning ability continuously improves the recognition accuracy;
- Unique morphological quality control available;
- Unidirectional or bidirectional interface with LIS/HIS;
- Software and language upgrades by USB stick;
- Combinable with automatic urine analyzers.
- Auto-detected Urine Formed Elements: Normal red blood cells (NRBC), Abnormal red blood cells (ARBC), White blood cells (WBC), Casts (CAST), Epithelial cells( EPI), Yeast (YST), Crystals (CRYS), Mucus (MUC) and Bacteria (BAC). Further sub-classification is available with manual on-screen verification!
- Magnification: Standard 10X & 40X images
- Memory: Min. 200,000 results (including all images captured)
- Min. Sample volume: 2.0 ml
- Sample level detection: Yes
- Max. Sample loading number: 6 racks of 10 tubes
- Throughput: Up to 200 tests / hour
- Built-in Barcode reader: Yes
- Printer: Laser, external, optional
- Interfaces: USB, RS232, LAN
- Dimensions (main unit): 825 x 650 x 545mm (L x D x H)
- Weight (main unit): 79kg
- Power (main unit): 100-240V~50/60Hz, 450VA
There are no reviews for this product.